Questions About The Stock (FAQ)
- What is your securities identification code?
- Our securities identification code is 2715.
- How many shares in one lot?
- 100 shares in one lot
- Do you have a shareholder special benefit plan?
- We do not have a shareholder special benefit plan.
- Who should I contact about procedures regarding shares (changes of name or address, designation of accounts for dividends, request for the redemption of odd lot shares, change of ownership)?
- Please ask your local stockbroker. If you do not have an account with a stockbroker please contact the shareholder register manager at the Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank，Limited
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank，LimitedWebsite
Tel: 0120-782-031 (Toll Free within Japan)
- When is the shareholder meeting scheduled to be held?
- The annual meeting of shareholders is usually held in the middle of June.
Please consult the IR calendar.
- What is the date of right allotment?
- The standard dates under our articles of incorporation are March 31 and September 30.
- What do I have to do to have my dividends paid into my stockbroker’s account or bank account?
- Please contact your stockbroker.
If you do not have an account with a stockbroker, please contact the Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank，Limited
- What do I have to do to arrange direct payment from the special account to my stockbroker’s account?
- Please set up an account under exactly the same name as the special account with your stockbroker, fill in the necessary matters on the Direct Payment Form (please download a form from the Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank，Limited websiteor call them on their toll-free number), stamp it with your registered seal and submit it to the Transfer Agent Section of the Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank，Limited