Inquiries on Investors Information
This is the inquiry page for investors information.
Please read“Before inquiry”at the bottom of page before making any inquiries
For inquiries by e-mail, click here (entry form).
All personal information of customers is protected using SSL encryption during inquiries. Please be informed that browsers incompatible with SSL or Firewall settings etc. may prevent access to the relative page via the internal network.
Office Hours: 9:00-17:30 (except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
Corporate Planning Dept./Corporate Planning & Human Resources Development Dept.
Sumitomo Fudosan Tokyo Mita Garden Tower 26F, 3-5-19, Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0073 Japan
- This website contains information on business result prospects and business plans. Such information is created based on assumptions about the economic environment and business policy implemented when each document was developed. Therefore, actual business results may differ from the business result prospects due to various factors.
- Inquiries received on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, year-end through the New Year holidays and our non-business days will receive an answer on the next business day.
- We may not be able to answer certain inquiries under information disclosure laws and regulations or from the viewpoint of our business policy and privacy protection.
- Certain inquiries may take some time to answer. We may not be able to respond to the deadlines specified by customers or “urgent" requests from customers.
- The e-mails we answer from shareholders, investors or customers are sent to the shareholders, investors or customers personally. All or part of the e-mail contents may not be transferred or used secondarily.
- We manage any personal information provided by shareholders, investors or customers with responsibility and use it only for the purpose of answering the relative shareholders, investors or customers. We will not disclose such information for any other purpose.
- If shares, etc. of our company are purchased after an inquiry is made, information is deemed as material information under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law within 12 hours from disclosure (before "publication" as provided in Article 30 of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law Enforcement Order) and if you receive and confirm any answer about the relative information from us within 12 hours, you may be regarded as a “recipient of information” (person who received material information before publication) which violates the provisions of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law as a violation of the insider trading law. For information regarded as material information, please take particular care.
- However, when the same information as the answer “received” by our company mentioned above is already disclosed in TDnet, regardless of the provisions, “within 12 hours from disclosure”, then you are not regarded as a “recipient of information” when such answer is deemed as information after the said “publication” as provided in Article 30 of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law Enforcement Order. Any information disclosed in TDnet is simultaneously displayed in the “Timely Disclosure Information Browsing Service” on the front page of Tokyo Stock Exchange website. Please browse the TDnet or Tokyo Stock Exchange website personally to check if information has been disclosed. Please understand that the shareholders, investors or customers must personally confirm the information since this case is related to the regulations the shareholders, investors or customers comply with.